Are you wondering how the entire value chain works in a large industrial company? And what influence, for example, the topic of "digitalization" has on the individual business processes in such a company? Then this is the right course for you.
- Business administration and economics against the backdrop of advancing digitization.
- IT basics on the topics of "Big Data", "Business Analytics", "ERP systems", etc.
- Management of international value chains in focus
- Classical as well as agile project management methods
- Process and quality management
- Accounting and controlling according to German and international standards
- Strong international orientation (many lectures in English)
- Practical assignments in the areas of purchasing, production, sales, distribution, accounting, controlling, human resources and IT organization
- Coordination and optimization of business processes both internally and in connection with suppliers and customers
- Cooperation with many different departments within the scope of (international) projects
- Assumption in the above-mentioned departments
- Subsequent master's degree possible (full-time or part-time)
- DH studies: Yes
- StudiumPLUS: No
Don’t miss this chance and apply!
Take a look at our application tips and apply now! We look forward to meeting you.