Are facts and figures anything but boring for you? Do you want to understand how a large industrial company is planned and managed from a financial perspective? And you love analytical and strategic thinking? Then you can really let off steam in this degree program!
- National and international accounting
- Strategic and operational controlling (planning, management and control of a company)
- Tax law (national and international tax planning)
- Legal basics (private and corporate law)
- General business administration and economics
- Business mathematics, statistics and psychology
- Practical assignments in the areas of accounts receivable, accounts payable, bank and intercompany accounting, balance sheet accounting, international finance, taxation, national and international controlling, cost accounting and reporting.
- Participation in business management evaluations and audits, processing of accounting, valuation and disclosure issues, participation in the preparation of national and international annual financial statements as well as tax balance sheets, investment and financial plans, national and international accounting, participation in the development of planning and controlling instruments
- Assumption in the above-mentioned departments
- Subsequent master's degree possible (full-time or part-time)
- DH studies: Yes
- StudiumPLUS: No
We have aroused your interest?
Then apply online now. We are looking forward to meeting you!