HANNOVER MESSE is easy to reach by train. Hanover is well connected to the Deutsche Bahn long-distance and regional rail network.
Please note that your HANNOVER MESSE ticket (HANNOVER MESSE fair tickets) is not valid as a travel ticket for your trip to HANNOVER MESSE.
Please use the "MESSE card" instead, which is available separately. This card is valid throughout the whole trade fair period, starting from the day before it. You can purchase this card for a price of 27.20 euros from Greater Hanover Area Public Transport Area ( GHV) service and sales outlets, ticket machines, bus drivers, on the website of the GHV and from the GHV app .
From Hanover Central Station (Hauptbahnhof) directly to the trade fair entrances:
- use U-Bahn lines 8 or 18 and
- exit at the "Messe/Nord" station.
- You can access the "Nord 1" and "Nord 2" fair entrances from there.
- Travel time is around 18 minutes.
From Hanover Central Station (Hauptbahnhof) to the trade fair train station:
- The exhibition center has its own station, the "Hannover Messe/Laatzen" stop.
- The station is serviced regularly by the S4 and S8 S-Bahn lines.
- In addition, Deutsche Bahn arranges special stops at the trade fair train station for ICE, IC and regional trains during HANNOVER MESSE.
- The private rail companies metronom and erixx also provide extra stops at the trade fair train station during the fair.
- The station is around 400 meters from the "West 1" fair entrance.
- You reach this entrance in roughly 10 minutes via the covered skywalk.