Many applications in industries such as bulk materials handling or environmental and recycling technology depend on drives with high torques and mean speeds. SEWEURODRIVE has the solution: a perfectly coordinated unit consisting of planetary gear units and standardized primary bevel-helical gear units.
High torque, high thermal rating
If you need a compact, cost-effective solution with high thermal ratings, our planetary gear units of the P-X series are the right solution. These standardized, powerful industrial gear units combine planetary gear units of the P series with primary gear units of the proven X series of industrial gear units. As an added benefit, all the mounting options and optional features of the X series are also available for this solution.
The P-X series combines all the advantages of two groundbreaking industrial gear unit concepts. The special optimization of the gear unit housing and the shared oil chamber for both gear units ensure very high thermal ratings.
Other advantages include:
- Suitability for low temperature ranges below -25° C
- Oil-lubricated and maintenance-free rolling bearings and backstops
- The availability of typical sealing systems and lubrication versions for the specific application
Compact, flexible and cost-effective
Whether hollow shaft or solid shaft, with a key, smooth or spline according to DIN 5480; whether a horizontal, vertical or angled mounting position, the P-X series offers you a number of options. The flange's increased load bearing capacity means that you can flange-mount even heavy motors.
This offers you extraordinary economic advantages, for example through simple installation and alignment. In combination with the high operational reliability, these advantages also help you to reduce maintenance costs.
Get in touch with us.
- Our experts understand your industry and its requirements.
- Our global network ensures we are there wherever and whenever you need us.
- We have the expertise and the tools to provide optimum advice and support..
High thermal ratingThanks to the optimal oil exchange between the planetary gear unit and the primary gear unit of the X series (shared oil chamber).
Flexible installationWith many alternatives available for hollow shafts, solid shafts, keys, etc. Even heavy motors can be flange-mounted.
Reduced costsThanks to simplified assembly and alignment, as well as saving on replacement gear units (for dual drives).
- Powerful planetary gear units with low to mean overall gear ratio (i = 28 - 550)
- Rigid connection between the gear units of the P and X series
- Numerous variants for motor and fan connection
- Heating rods can be installed in the housing of the X series and in the intermediate flange
- Shared oil chamber for efficient oil circulation
- In the standard version, the primary gear unit is mounted horizontally on the left or right side; additional mounting positions are available upon request (M2/M4/M5/M6 and pivoted mounting positions)
- SEP shaft end pump and backstop can be used
Features and benefits:
- High thermal rating
- Can be used in low temperature ranges < -25° C
- Broad range of applications thanks to a variety of options
- Saving on replacement gear units (for dual drives) with invertible housing
- Simple selection thanks to the standardized drive from the catalog
- Worldwide availability for fast delivery times
- Worldwide services
- Without swing base even at higher motor power ratings with motor adapter (IEC/NEMA)
- Customer-specific system solutions with motors, coupling, brake and fan on a compact motor scoop
|Gear unit type||Gear ratio
|Nominal torque MN2
|P-X bevel-helical planetary gear unit:||28 – 550||37 – 550|
We also offer tailored project solutions upon request.
Areas of application
All applications that require mean output speeds and a high torque. For example:
- Apron feeders and bucket wheel drives in mining
- Filling processes in the cement industry
- Material processing systems, e.g. mixers, rotary filters
- Drum washing systems in the pulp and paper industry
- Particle board systems in the wood industry
- Shredding machines in the recycling industry
- Drying processes in the construction materials industry