Using the industrial gear units in the MD series, you can reliably drive large machines in the upper torque range of up to 2,584 kNm. We are happy to implement customized solutions for your specific applications at any time.
Customized helical and bevel-helical gear units for the heavy-duty sector
With a total of 17 different sizes available, the MD series covers the 528 to 2,584 kNm torque range. With numerous options and additional features as well as the possibility to implement customized solutions, the series ensures the reliable operation of plants in the heavy load range.
The integrated gear unit concept, with its fine graduation of sizes and wide gear ratio range, means it is always close to the requirements of the particular application. The MD series is not only simple to assemble and start up but also extremely reliable. The horizontally split gear unit housing also improves maintainability.
Available in a helical or bevel-helical gear design, the gear units can be used in many industries and applications. Sealing systems, bearing and lubrication concepts etc. have been designed to facilitate adaptation to the prevailing environmental conditions and load situations.
Consult our sales team.
- Our experts know your industry and its requirements.
- Our global network ensures we are there wherever and whenever you need us.
- We have the expertise and tools to provide optimum advice and support.
Individual adaptabilityTo individual, existing mounting options, thanks to the welded steel construction housing
Simple maintenanceDue to the parting line which makes it easy to remove the housing for servicing purposes
Universal applicationsOwing to a range of options and additional features
- Independent industrial gear unit platform with 17 sizes
- Helical and bevel-helical gear units
- Split housing in welded steel
- Diverse predefined options and additional features
- Available as a complete drive package
- Customer-specific adaptations possible
|Gear unit design||Stages||Gear ratio
|Nominal torque MN2 kNm|
|Helical gear unit MD.F..:||2, 3 and 4 stages||5.6 – 315||528 – 2,584|
|Bevel-helical gear unit MD.K..:||3, 4 and 5 stages||14 – 1,600||561 – 2,584|