They are practical multi-function drives with design-related strengths: The consistent power delivery and precise dynamics of the S..CMP.. helical-worm servo gearmotors are impressive. This means they are also smooth running in operation.
Helical-worm servo gearmotors: The compact option for your requirements
The S..CMP.. helical-worm servo gearmotors have a torque range of 92 Nm to 520 Nm. As angular drives they are especially space-saving and reduce the expenditure for valuable installation space.
The helical-worm servo gearmotors are designed in such a way that they guarantee you a low-noise system environment. Moreover, these gearmotors offer you excellent attenuation properties for the operation of your systems with low levels of vibration. This is because of the longitudinal application of force on the input shaft. This allows torque impulses to be prevented effectively and for optimum results in terms of running smoothness and noise reduction to be achieved.
Both the gear unit, and the synchronous servomotor are based on our modular system. This enables you to have fully individual configuration possibilities for each application. One thing is certain – Our servo gearmotors are real specialists for very specific requirements.
Configure your own product
- Detailed information about your individual product
- CAD data and documentation for your configuration
- Direct order request or ordering
Integrate running smoothnessto give your systems a high degree of dynamics with optimum attenuation properties as well.
Space-saving installationso that you can plan and implement your plant to best utilize your space.
Use at low noise levelsfor a noise-reduced system environment and particular requirement profiles.
Helical-worm gear units
- Significantly more efficient than pure worm gear units due to helical-worm combinations
- Very low-noise operation
- Available variants:
- Foot- or flange-mounted
- B5 or B14 flange-mounted
- Solid or hollow shaft
- Hollow shaft with keyed connection, shrink disk, splined hollow shaft, or TorqLOC®
- Highest dynamic characteristics throughout the entire CMP.. series thanks to the low-inertia rotor design and high overload capacity of the motors
- Performance-optimized and extremely compact design thanks to the latest winding and magnet technology
- Standstill torques from 0.5 Nm to 95 Nm
- Optional CMPZ.. motor variant with increased rotor inertia for all applications with high load moments of inertia
- High quality of concentric running characteristics
- Direct mounting of the motor on a gear unit from our modular gear unit system
Helical-worm servo gearmotors of the S series with CMP.. motor
|Gear unit size||Size||Torque range MaDyn
|37||50S – 71S||18 – 100|
|47||50S – 71M||19 – 215|
|57||50S – 80S||19 – 365|
|67||50S – 112S||40 – 580|
Areas of application
- Food industry
- Palletizers and packaging machines
- Sorting and stacking systems
- Incremental launches