What makes up a mechatronic drive, how do I install such a system and how does the startup work? These are important questions that all future electronics and automation specialists must answer.
Industry-standard MOVIGEAR® mechatronic drive system
Mechatronics is the future. After all, demand for such decentralized drive technologies, which enable significant energy savings and simplify the plant infrastructure, is growing all the time. Our MOVIGEAR® function model is therefore based entirely on our tried-and-tested mechatronic drive system and is an integral part of our didactics portfolio.
The MOVIGEAR® function model allows you to gain practical, first-hand experience of a purely mechatronic drive: a real drive combining a motor, gear unit and perfectly coordinated drive electronics in a single system. With decentralized installation, our drive system can be found in a wide range of conveyor systems, which demand maximum energy efficiency and in some cases also have very high hygiene requirements.
The permanent-field IE4 synchronous motor clearly demonstrates how an extremely high level of motor efficiency is achieved. The MOVIGEAR® model also provides you with a practical means of learning about the startup, parameterization and control of such a drive system.
We will be happy to advise you on your needs
- With our extensive experience in education and training
- On-site with our didactics specialists
- With the optimum teaching aid and modules
Gain practical experienceWith the tried-and-tested MOVIGEAR® mechatronic drive system and the visibly installed electrical equipment
Acquire future-proof qualificationsBased on multiple integrated technology functions and application modules, which provide practical experience of plant automation
Learn without riskThanks to live components that are protected against contact as well as visually and physically separated power and control signals
Components and technical data
- Compact training concept and test stand for maintenance employees or system startup engineers
- Drives and power electronics are designed according to customer specifications and delivered on a transportable aluminum frame
- All tools, prefabricated cables, operating box, and handwheel are included in the delivery
- Line voltage 3 x 400 V / 50 Hz
- Plastic case (professional TANOS transport system) with foam inserts for secure storage
- Dolly (optional) for simple transport
Practical laboratory tutorials
- MOVIGEAR® startup
- Parameterize the drive and perform fine adjustments
- Control and operate the drive via an operating box and maintenance switch
- Explain and demonstrate the DynaStop® function via a handwheel
Areas of application
The didactics system can be used both in specialist colleges and in industrial/technical training. It is particularly suitable for the training of
- Electronics specialists (MT, EBT, EMA, EAT, EGS)
- Master automation technicians
- Master electrical engineers
- Master mechatronics technicians