Simulate the entire functionality of digital/analog inputs/outputs simply by using switches (latching or spring-return): You essential accessories for the MOVIDRIVE® drive inverter module.
For advanced laboratory tutorials with the MOVIDRIVE® B drive inverter module
Do you wish to use the MDX didactics module to learn more about the complete functionality of the MOVIDRIVE® B drive inverter and perform additional exercises? In this case, the MOVIDRIVE® control box (BMD) is the perfect optional expansion for you. With its latching or spring-return switches, you can easily simulate all digital and analog inputs or outputs. In addition, prospective specialists can gain practical experience of the function of an analog resistor thanks to the attached rotary potentiometer. The control box is connected via ready-made cable sockets.
The optional teaching aid accessory is part of our modular didactics concept and was developed on the basis of subject area 8 "Selecting and integrating drives."
We will be happy to advise you on your needs
- With our extensive experience in education and training
- On-site with our didactics specialists
- With the optimum teaching aid and modules
Expand your learning scopeand simulate the entire input and output functionality on the MOVIDRIVE® B drive inverter module.
Simple learningthanks to the easy-to-use switches and integrated rotary potentiometer.
Components and technical data
- Control voltage 24 VDC
- Seven digital inputs (latching/spring-return)
- Five digital outputs (latching/spring-return)
- One analog input in the form of a potentiometer
Practical laboratory tutorials
- Exercises involving pre-configured terminal group assignments on the drive inverter or re-parameterization with the aid of the manufacturer software
- Integration of inputs/outputs in a sensor environment
Areas of application
The MOVIDRIVE® B control box (BMD) complements the MDX didactics module and is suitable for use in technical colleges and universities. It is particularly suitable for the training of
- Electronics specialists (MT, EBT, EMA, EAT, EGS)
- Mechanical engineers
- Automation technicians