How can I influence the dynamic behavior of an AC synchronous motor? And how does the startup work for such a motor with a frequency inverter? These and many other questions are answered on the basis of real practical knowledge with our CMP.. servomotor didactics module.
Understand the dynamics of an AC synchronous motor with high practical relevance
Rapid acceleration, gentle braking, demanding motion sequences: In the field of drive technology, such tasks are generally solved with AC synchronous motors. It is therefore essential that prospective electronics specialists (MT, EBT, EMA, EAT, EAFT, EGS) familiarize themselves with the dynamic behavior of such servo drives.
Our motor assembly (CMP..) module therefore features a CMP.. AC synchronous motor from our servo drive technology range.
A particular highlight of the motor assembly is its modular construction. It is bolted to an aluminum plate and equipped with two handles, making it very easy to transport. This also enables flexible setup in the individual learning environment.
Safety is also given highest priority with this teaching aid: The flywheel is covered to provide protection against injury from the output shaft.
We will be happy to advise you on your needs
- With our extensive experience in education and training
- On-site with our didactics specialists
- With the optimum teaching aid and modules
Learn with practical relevancethanks to the real, tried and tested CMP.. servomotor featured in the module.
Implement powerful dynamicsby completing exercises with diverse control modes under flexible loads.
Learn in safetythanks to the safe, covered installation of the flywheel and input shaft.
Components and technical data
- AC synchronous motor (servomotor) type CMP50M:
- Nominal power 2.40 Nm
- Voltage 400 V
- ISO class F
- ISO class F0V2.4
- ISO class F0V2.40 Nmor type CMP50
- Power connection in the form of 4 mm test sockets
- Motor encoder connection in the form of D-sub connector
Practical laboratory tutorials
- Startup of an AC synchronous motor on the frequency inverter
- Dynamic behavior under different control modes
- Flexible loading of the AC synchronous motor
- Functioning of an encoder system on the synchronous servomotor
Areas of application
The didactics module is suitable for use in technical colleges or for the industrial and technical training of
- Electronics specialists (MT, EBT, EMA, EAT, EGS)
- Mechanical engineers
- Automation technicians