No brakemotor without brake control: If you have opted for the teaching aid CMP.. didactics brakemotor assembly, you should also order the BMV brake control module. This is because the integrated brake in a synchronous servomotor can only be operated in combination with this module.
For other laboratory exercises with the CMP.. brakemotor assembly module
Learn hands-on how a BMV brake control works and how to connect it to a CMP.. brakemotor correctly.
The BMV module releases and applies the brake of the CMP.. brakemotor. A wide range of control concepts can be implemented by means of a three-stage rotary switch – for example, manual control with the rotary switch or using a frequency inverter.
If you are interested in using the CMP.. brakemotor assembly as a teaching aid, we recommend that you also order the BMV brake control module.
We will be happy to advise you on your needs
- With our extensive experience in education and training
- On-site with our didactics specialists
- With the optimum teaching aid and modules
Learn with practical relevanceThanks to a tried-and-tested brake control from our drive technology range
Learn in safetyThanks to the 4 mm safety contact sockets/connectors commonly used in labs and protection of active components against contact
Components and technical data
- Brake control (BMV 5)
- 24 VDC control input
- External 24 VDC required for brake control
- 24 VDC brake voltage
- 3-step rotary switch
Practical laboratory tutorials
- Connection of the motor brake of a synchronous servomotor to the BMV brake control
- Manual release of the brake or using a frequency inverter
Areas of application
The didactics module can be used both in industrial/technical training and in technical high schools. It is particularly suitable for the training of
- Electronics specialists (MT, EBT, EMA, EAT, EGS)
- Master automation technicians
- Master electrical engineers
- Master mechatronics technicians