No brakemotor without brake control: If you have opted for the teaching aid DRS.. didactics brakemotor assembly, you should also order the BMK module. This is because the brake attached to the asynchronous motor can only be operated in combination with this module.
For other laboratory exercises with the DRS.. brakemotor assembly module
The BMK brake control module provides a practical means of learning both about the correct wiring between the brake control and motor brake as well as the operating principle of such a brake control.
The BMK module releases and applies the brake of the DRS.. brakemotor. A wide range of control concepts can be implemented by means of a three-stage rotary switch – for example, manual control with the rotary switch or using a frequency inverter.
If you are interested in using the DRS.. brakemotor assembly as a teaching aid, we recommend that you also order the BMK brake control module.
We will be happy to advise you on your needs
- With our extensive experience in education and training
- On-site with our didactics specialists
- With the optimum teaching aid and modules
Learn with practical relevanceThanks to a tried-and-tested brake control from our drive technology range
Learn in safetyThanks to the 4 mm safety contact sockets/connectors commonly used in labs and protection of active components against contact
Components and technical data
- Brake control (BMKB 1.5)
- Half-wave rectifier with electric switching function
- 24 VDC control input
- Brake voltage of 150 VAC to 500 VAC
- Separation on DC side with LED for indicating operational readiness
- 3-step rotary switch
Practical laboratory tutorials
- Connection of a motor brake of the AC asynchronous motor to the brake control
- Manual release of the brake or using a frequency inverter
Areas of application
The didactics module can be used both in industrial/technical training and in technical high schools. It is particularly suitable for the training of
- Electronics specialists (MT, EBT, EMA, EAT, EGS)
- Master automation technicians
- Master electrical engineers
- Master mechatronics technicians