Practice makes perfect
I have been working at SEW-EURODRIVE in Tianjin since 2003. From 2003 to 2010 I worked in support for electronic components, ranging from drive controllers and decentralized components to servo systems and products for motion control.
In 2010, I was sent to Bruchsal for almost one year of training in MAXOLUTION® system solutions. Since coming back, I've been specially responsible for MAXOLUTION® support on the Chinese market as the manager of the Tianjin MAXOLUTION® Competence Center. Our tremendous efforts and outstanding teamwork with SEW-EURODRIVE's head office have enabled us to make great progress on the Chinese market and implement a number of highly important MAXOLUTION® projects. MAXOLUTION® is already a brand name for SEW-EURODRIVE in China, particularly in the automotive and logistics industries.
All this has transformed my career – from technical support for components to support for system solutions. It is a pleasure and an honor for me to do whatever I can to expand SEW-EURODRIVE's MAXOLUTION® business on the Chinese market. There's still a long way to go, but we've already achieved a great deal.
MAXOLUTION® is already a brand name for SEW-EURODRIVE in China, particularly in the automotive and logistics industries.
My personal milestones at SEW-EURODRIVE
- In 2003, I started working at SEW-EURODRIVE Tianjin.
- In 2010, I traveled to Bruchsal and took part in almost eight months of training in MAXOLUTION® system solutions.
- In 2011 and 2012, I was responsible for support for key local MAXOLUTION® projects, from the EMS project at SEW-EURODRIVE Suzhou and the FTS project at John Deere to the FTS project at Audi Changchun.
- In 2012, I started working as manager of the MAXOLUTION® Competence Center. I provide support for the entire project handling process, from drawing up quotations and processing orders to complete project support.
- 2016 is a milestone year for the MAXOLUTION® business on the Chinese market. We've been able to implement numerous successful projects in the automotive and logistics industries, such as at FAW Volkswagen Tsingdao, Qiantu Motor, Ninghai Zhidou and even – thanks to the international networking at SEW-EURODRIVE – in Europe at PSA Mulhouse.