We have a lot to offer you
Do you want to work in an environment that advances you? Whether work and family or compensation and benefits: you can expect a lot from us as an outstanding employer.
Shaping the future together
It's not only our corporate culture that makes us so attractive as an employer. Discover your development opportunities and the benefits we offer you. Did you know that we develop our employees individually and with specific programs? That we implement sustainable projects throughout the world? Or that we run our own educational institution – the DriveAcademy®?
What we can offer you
- We have a lot to offer you. It's not just us saying that – it is also recognized in our awards.
- You place value on prospects – and rightly so. We offer individual development and specific programs for personal career advancement.
- You expect tangible benefits, which we are happy to offer you – for example, very good compensation and a favorable pension scheme. And there is more.
- The reconciliation of work and family is important to you – and also to us. We offer you individual solutions and flexible working hours.
- Health is our most important asset. Therefore, our Health management extends beyond company doctors and occupational safety: This also includes healthy time management, ergonomics, and prevention.
- Sustainability is not something we care about only in good times: Global social commitment, environmental protection, energy efficiency, and social responsibility are a matter of course for us.
Working in a team-based environment
I first came into contact with SEW-EURODRIVE while earning my doctor's degree through a working group at the FVA (drive technology research association). I immediately noticed how dedicated the company's representative was and how interested he was in my research. As I continued with my research, I decided that I wanted to work at SEW-EURODRIVE, one of the world's leading drive engineering companies, after I finished my degree.
Drive the future. Now.
Why not take a look at our current vacancies and apply to join us? We look forward to hearing from you!