Did you not find a suitable job opening in our vacancy database? If so, we look forward to receiving your speculative application!
Set the points to your success in the following entry-level areas:
- Engineers and technical specialists in development
- Engineers and technical specialists in sales-related areas
- Computer scientists for product development/innovation
- Computer scientists for the IT industry
- Students for internships, final papers and student work placements
We provide you with the following:
- Excellent career prospects: As a market leader in a growth industry, we provide you with many opportunities for achieving your goals.
- First-class facilities and working conditions: At SEW-EURODRIVE you will work with state-of-the-art technology and a great deal of flexibility.
- A stimulating working atmosphere: Put your ideas into practice at SEW-EURODRIVE – we will support you in this!
- Bruchsal and the Karlsruhe technology region: A first-class and diverse environment awaits you at our Bruchsal and Graben-Neudorf locations.
- High level of job security: As a family-owned business and global player, we are optimally equipped for the future. We also stand by our employees - even in times of crisis.
- Lots of variety: At SEW-EURODRIVE, you will encounter many challenges in a wide range of fields - from product idea to service.
- Outstanding employee development: As an award-winning employer We offer you many opportunities for further development.
- Commitment: We do not only talk about sustainability, we implement it consistently and with conviction.
Apply – it only takes a couple of minutes
You can apply using either your social media profile (XING or LinkedIn) or by using the online form. Just choose the appropriate entry-level field and click on LinkedIn/XING (left) or click on the Application Wizard button (right).
Drive the future. Now.
Why not take a look at our current vacancies and apply to join us? We look forward to hearing from you!