Applying to SEW-EURODRIVE: Step by step
We are thrilled that you wish to move us forward with your drive.
There are essentially two ways of applying to SEW-EURODRIVE: online or by post. As a rule, we recommend using our online application system. This guarantees a smooth application process and ensures that your application arrives at the right place. In addition, it only takes a few minutes to fill out the online form and you save on postage as well as on the costs for expensive application folders.
The application process is very straightforward:*
- Go to our online application system.
- Follow the instructions there to apply either using the form and file attachments or via XING/LinkedIn. Please also note our application tips.
- You will receive confirmation of receipt shortly after that. Generally speaking, we will get in touch within four to six weeks after we have reviewed your application. For speculative applications, this can take even longer because we have to check for possible positions.
- We liked your application? Great! If your profile matches the available post, you will receive an invitation to an initial interview with our Human Resources team and the relevant division. We conduct a telephone or online video interview with you – to present the post to you, to get to know each other, to ask questions about your CV, and to answer any queries you may have.
- If everything is satisfactory for both sides, you will receive an invitation to a second interview in an online video conference with our Human Resources team and the relevant division. For students, however, we normally only conduct one interview.
- After a successful second interview, we will invite you to a walking tour of our premises, so that you can also get to know the working environment – while observing the rules for hygiene, social distancing, and wearing a mask.
- When you have completed all the interviews successfully, you will be ready to start your career with us: welcome to SEW-EURODRIVE!
*Are you a high school student and would you like to apply for a trainee position or for a cooperative education program? You can find information about the relevant application process in the questions & answers for high school students.
We look forward to your application!
Drive the future. Now.
Why not take a look at our current vacancies and apply to join us? We look forward to hearing from you!