Applying to SEW-EURODRIVE: Step by step
We are thrilled that you wish to move us forward with your drive.
There are essentially two ways of applying to SEW-EURODRIVE: online or by post. As a rule, we recommend using our online application system. This guarantees a smooth application process and ensures that your application arrives at the right place. In addition, it only takes a few minutes to fill out the online form and you save on postage as well as on the costs for expensive application folders.
The application process is very straightforward:*
- Go to our online application system.
- Follow the instructions there to apply either using the form and file attachments or via XING/LinkedIn. Please also note our application tips.
- You will receive confirmation of receipt shortly after that. Generally speaking, we will get in touch within four to six weeks after we have reviewed your application. For speculative applications, this can take even longer because we have to check for possible positions.
- We liked your application? Great! We will invite you in writing to a telephone interview. Your recruiter will introduce you to the position in more detail and you will have the opportunity to clarify initial questions. Of course, we would also like to get to know you better. If your profile matches the qualifications we are looking for, we will invite you to a personal interview. On site, you will get to know the manager and the recruiter as well as the position in more detail and discuss technical issues. How long the interview lasts depends on the position or the experience of the applicant. On average, you should plan one to two hours for the appointment.
- If not only your qualifications are right, but also your drive, we will conduct a second in-depth interview. With students, on the other hand, there is usually only one interview.
- If all the interviews are successful, if we are convinced by you and you by us, there is nothing standing in the way of starting with us. Then it's: welcome to SEW-EURODRIVE!
*Are you a high school student and would you like to apply for a trainee position or for a cooperative education program? You can find information about the relevant application process in the questions & answers for high school students.
We look forward to your application!
Drive the future. Now.
Why not take a look at our current vacancies and apply to join us? We look forward to hearing from you!